Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Passed :(

I am still wondering how to increase the number of visitors to my listings. I have arranged some marketing activities but I do not think they have started yet, so I just assume I need to be patient. I will probably know more when those take place (email advertising and more).

I am however a bit disappointed that only a few people visit my listings. Maybe there is a problem with Titles and people can't find it using eBay? Really difficult to say.

I still do not give up as I just only started so hopefully the things will pick up later on.

If you guys have any idea on how to increase the number of visitors to my website I will really appreciate it.

Thank you for reading my blog, and do not forget to click my shop logo for some great deals.

2 comments:

  1. What about putting up a video of your products, then link that to this site. Probably it wouldn't cost much with just a simple set up on the video. And just about what you believe, patience will pull you through. Hopefully, visitors will be more interested in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your idea. I will try to implement it.

    Thank a lot :)

    ReplyDelete